2018 Retreat on the Maine Coast
November 2nd – November 4th, 2018
Our retreat is designed for rest and renewal away from the everyday movement of the world. You are immersed in a private, beautiful setting surrounded by nature and the sounds of the sea. In this atmosphere, we turn on the practices of asana, pranayama and meditation to heal, strengthen, revitalize and deepen the experience of self-understanding. Our retreat begins as we return to ourselves amidst the beauty of the natural world.
2018 CMYW Maine RetreatNov. 2nd - 4th, 2018
Oceanview Supplement: $15.00 (Limited Availability – Do Not Automatically add to your registration. This option must be approved by CMYW first.)
Payment plan is available. Please contact the studio.
Registration Deadline – October 15th, 2018
(Please contact the studio after this date)
Location: Marie Joseph Spiritual Center, Biddeford Pool, Maine
Date: Friday, November 2nd to Sunday, November 4th
Option: $15.00 supplement to reserve an Ocean View room
How Do I Sign Up?
1- Sign up online or at the studio.
(Payment plan available, please contact the studio)
2- Fill out the registration form. Link is also above or can be emailed to you.
3- Indicate your room preference on the form
4- If you indicated an Oceanview preference, you will be contacted via email.
If a room is available, you will then be charged the supplement.
Please do not add the supplement cost to your registration.*
*Ocean View rooms are limited, please sign up early.Please indicate this option on your registration form, once it is approved you will be charged the supplement. Please do not add this to your registration cost initially, if you pay by check. It must be approved, as there are a limited number available.
4a- Optional: Sign up for a massage by contacting email@example.com. Please make sure you receive a confirmation of your massage time from our massage therapists. Please sign up in avance, appointments tend to sell out before the retreat. 60 Minute appts. are available for $75.00
**Please note: Rooms will only be reserved with full payment or two payments of the payment plan.
- Single and Double rooms are available.
- All rooms are on the 3rd and 4th floor and have either a view of the ocean or the surrounding area. A small elevator is available. There are no “bad” rooms.
- Bathrooms and showers are shared dormitory style, but not co-ed.
- All rooms are first come, first serve upon signup. Sign up early to ensure your room preference.
- Rooms are assigned randomly at the time of payment to ensure fairness (taking into consideration single or double preference and Ocean View supplement).
- 2 nights, choice of single or double occupancy
- 5 meals, Friday Dinner through Sunday breakfast
- 7 hours of yoga, Saturday afternoon workshop, Silent and Walking meditation, beach yoga
- Unstructured time to enjoy the expansive beauty of the Maine Coast (20 minutes from Kennebunkport)
- Massage will be available for an additional fee.Please book in advance to reserve your spot, appointments tend to sell out before the retreat.
- Massage is available Friday evening and Saturday only.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to schedule a massage appointment at the retreat.
- Cancellations before October 15th will be refunded minus a $50.00 per person administrative fee
- Cancellations after October 15th will be refunded minus a $50.00 per person administrative fee, only if your place can be filled. Otherwise there will be no refund.
This was my very 1st retreat and it far surpassed my expectations. It was exactly what I needed and it came at exactly the right moment. I feel blessed to be a part of it all. So very grateful for the experience. It was truly a life changing experience. I came to find peace for myself and am leaving with enough peace for the world.
~Mara S. 2016
This retreat was very healing for me. Quiet peace when I needed it. Warm, caring people if I wanted fellowship and company.
~ Pamela G. 2016
I enjoyed the experience very much. It was the first time I attended a yoga class. I was able to follow the movements due to the wonderful instructors. It was a relaxing weekend.
~Ann M. 2016
I felt safe, loved, and free to be me. I learned a lot and met some awesome people.
~ Denise A. 2016
Everything a retreat should be, nice balance of solitude and togetherness. I received several unexpected gifts of the heart.
~Christine C. 2016
It has been…revelatory. An emotional journey. At times difficult. There were tears of frustration, of desperation and certainly of joy. I’m leaving healthier, happier, and in a better place.
~ Anonymous 2016