After completing his Yoga Teacher Certification at The Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health, Jeff studied Thai Yoga Massage from the Triple Gem school of Thai Massage and then Swedish and Sports Massage at Bancroft School of Massage Therapy. He has been a Licensed Massage Therapist for a number of years. Jeff specializes is Chair, Thai and Swedish massage.
Contact us to schedule your massage appointment.
$70.00 for 60 Minutes
$100.00 for 90 Minutes
**10% off for first time clients
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into decreased anxiety, enhanced sleep quality, greater energy, improved concentration, increased circulation and reduced fatigue.Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain
Give the Gift of Health to a Loved One. Gift Certificates Available!!! Please use the contact form at the right of the screen to schedule an appointment. Or call 508-835-1176 to set up a massage appointment at Central Mass Yoga.