Yoga Outreach Programs
Central Mass Yoga and Wellness is pleased to offer Workplace Yoga programs and Yoga in the Community Programs. We work around your schedule, help you design class offerings that would most benefit your employees and send a qualified teacher to your space. Offerings vary depending on your needs. Virtual options available!
Contact us today to discuss what program that is right for you!
firstname.lastname@example.org (or fill out the form at the bottom of the page.)
Cultivate healthy behaviors!
Workplace Yoga Program
Download – Corporate Workplace Flyer
Yoga in the Community
Download – Community Outreach Flyer
Benefits of Yoga
- Improves focus
- Decreases Stress
- Improves productivity and creativity
- Relieves pain from repetitive motion
- Prevents back strain
- Eliminates desk fatigue
- Counters screen drain
- Relieves constant standing
- Creates feelings of joy and personal empowerment
- Alleviates symptoms of anger, anxiety, depression,and guilt
“Over the years I have taken yoga classes but this is the first time I have really enjoyed it and felt much benefit.” ~K. Stone, Worcester, MA
Why choose us?
Our highly qualified instructors bring extensive experience and certifications.
- 200 and 500- hour designations
- Gentle yoga and yoga for special populations
- Yoga for mobilty
- Yoga for stress, anxiety and trauma
- Meditation, mindfulness, and deep relaxation
- Experience working in corporate, nonprofit, healthcare and educational environments
“I have never felt better or happier and totally fulfilled! Thank you so much for introducing me to yoga and making it such an important part of my life.” ~ M. Kelleher, Paxton, MA